The expo, held on 6th November at Olympia London, boasts an all-day agenda packed with varied sessions aimed at informing and inspiring attendees — all of which are free to attend for registered delegates.
After the keynote address — to be revealed next week — the programme kicks off at 11.15am with Property 90, a bumper set of back-to-back real estate finance sessions, which includes a host of bridging, commercial and complex residential leaders.
Precise Mortgages, Octane Capital, Aldermore, Masthaven and EY, to name but a few, are set to feature.
Here, the three 30-minute panels will discuss market conditions, appetite, risk and opportunities within these various product areas.
For the first time, the FP Show is opening its agenda to include brokers and other businesses which have an impact on the respective topics covered.
Bond Finance, Pilot Fish, Crystal Specialist Finance and Brightstar Financial are several such companies who are confirmed to participate.
- DFT roundtable: Reliable lenders, changing student demands and planning benefits in the PBSA market
- FP Show to host broker academy taster sessions
- FP Show partners with Mortgage Sleep Out
The rest of the programme includes:
- Building a modern-day finance business — a moderated discussion between brokers who have excelled (and lived to tell the tale) in the areas of growth, tech, media and talent.
- Top tips for BTL investors and brokers — lightning talks focusing on taxation, insurance and product opportunities for landlords and introducers.
- The future of development: hotels, PBSA and serviced apartments — a symposium on the construction and financing of these increasingly popular asset types in the UK.
The full line-up of 25-plus speakers is set to be announced within the next couple of weeks.
In addition to the Precise Mortgages conference theatre, the FP Show is also holding the Connect Academy Labs, an exclusive opportunity for advisers to sit in on a taster session of the course which is changing how residential mortgage brokers traverse into the specialist finance world.
The FP Show is free to attend and visitor registration, as well as our current exhibitor list and more information on the exhibition, is available at www.financeprofessionalshow.co.uk.